Monday, July 29, 2013

Palm tree nail tutorial


Watch a palm tree nail tutorial video on youtube
Its so nice and simple so I tried to do mine


Mint green and white as base color



You need a toothpick to do the palm tree





































Draw 'x'.





































And needed a gold glitter nail color to draw the tree trunk




































Wait until all dried. Then add top coat

Just a few simple step and you will have nice nail design
You can use others color too
I saw other people used orange and yellow (ombre) as base color then use black to draw the palm tree
Im still very failed to do ombre nails. So I havent try that yet. 

I learnt this nail design HERE . I love all of her nail tutorials. Its so simple and unique. 
Have a nice day :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment