Friday, September 20, 2013

Nothing

Since when my blog fulled with nail tutorial
I remember last time I used to write my mood post every time whatever I'm angry happy or sad
Since when I used to keep all my mood in my heart
Since when I do not dare to share my own stuff on blog or people
I remember I used to write my anger on weibo and lock it with password 
Only my bestie can know the password from me
I do change. Maybe changing.
I'm not the little girl anymore. I'm an adult now. I can't believe this is true. 
I'm still the way childish lol. But somethings changed. I don't know what is it.
I think about life change us or we change our life. 

I have been not doing anythings after my form 6 graduation. 
I did not apply for uni. Everyone advice me. Said the same things. I did know all the things you guys told. But I got my own reasons. Believe me.
I scare to tell people last time because I knew they will say the same things to me.
I already heard that like x100 times. So sorry guys. If you want to advice me, can stop that cause I already known. lol and thank you so much.
You guys love me and I know it :) I do plan for my future. I don't know it will success or not. But I'm working on it.
After N months of not doing anythings. Now I started working. Hmmm you know as a teacher... part time teacher..

Work is completely different with study
Last time when I was young, I always want to grow up faster and go to work
so i can buy my very own stuff, do my own things like no body care *little child minded*
But when you grow up, you step into the working situation
You will know the differences
When you study, teachers and friends with teach you how to do your homework, how to success in your exam ...etc
When you working, people won't teach you how to work the best 
I feel thankful now because someone working with me shared some of her experiences and teach me how to do all the time. Thankyou
First of it, I very scare to become a teacher
As people around me know that I'm very impatient and bad temper lol
Someone told me if you teach, your students will very pity
Now i knew the responsibility of being a teacher
Its a very big responsibility. Its like their future is on your hand *scary whispering*
My expectation for them is really high at first and I quite dissapointed after that lol

I did my best to teach them. But sometimes they do pissed me off.
After worked, I went home and think what can I do to change them. What can I do to make them become better. 
I feel I'm like a scientist right now. Doing experiment,trying new method,making a conclusion. If fail, I try a new method again. I keep doing this everyday.
I saw some of them are changing. Im glad. :)
Their exam coming very soon. They look not worry. But Im very worrying.
I searched the exercises on google and find on books. Do everythings I can for them.
I hope they pass with a flying colors in their exam *wtf why am I said pass with flying colors. Side effects of being a teacher. HAHAHAHA*
Another real side effect is I hurt my throat everyday. Every time I come home, my voices changed. Talk every things also got 'sssssss..' sounds. wtf :( I can't sing right now. So bad.
My mum told me don't be so angry. Okay I will try. :'(
Okay okay okay. Actually I quite enjoy teaching them la. lols
Kids, I do my best. You guys too, okay? :)
God bless you !

Have a nice day.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment