Monday, May 20, 2013

Polka dot nails

































Since now I'm in no-work-no-study situation, I really super free to search for nail design and do it myself
When I search for polka dot nail design on google, lotsa pictures appeared. 
And I found one super easy to do. 
I bought a dotting tool so its really damn easy one. loll
This post will be less-word-post. Because ( I need to say it again ) polka dot damn easy to do. LOLL

Nail color you needed

From left to right : Mint blue ( TheFaceShop ), Transparent ( TheFaceShop ), White, Pink and Purple ( Color combos from SaSa )

Color arrangement ( as you like ) But the picture which i search from google is like this so i just follow :) 
































Dot ! 
I used wrong size of the dotting tool. Actually the google one is using small size dotting but i used the big one. 
Use small size one will looks more nicer :) 
And i use the contact lens casing as my color container. Loll
Just clean it after used. Then you can use it again next time when you need to do your nail. 
Dont throw your casing and dont use it as your contact lens casing back.
After all dried, Put a coat of transparent nail color.
































Then look like this ! :)
Many people liked this nail design. And i'm happy :D loll

Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment