Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Recently nails

It's been a few months which I didn't update my blog
Busy for working on the past few months and now I'm super free
Because I'm didn't worked already :) Due to my personal problem
I super-wanted-to-do-nails when I was working but I worked as a daycare teacher that time
So I don't think this is allowed. lol
I did my nails when I was holiday.
I have forgotten when I did this nails. I saw this design on weibo so I just followed. 
And results quite bad because the actual black-white nail design did not look like this.
Oh ! I miss my long nails. ><

































 I did a christmas nail design during christmas. But it looks so fucking yucks. So I wont post it here. Lol
Oh ~ nearly forget I did a halloween nail art last year
Used the nail polish which a lovely aunty gave me. She would brings something for me and my mum every year. Super thank you to you :) 
Galaxy nail design which also saw from weibo
This was the second time I made galaxy nails.
I watched many videos about galaxy nails
Look easy but want to make it nicely and neatly actually really hard.
Still learning how to do it.


2014 nail designs
Okay A new year should have to try more harder nail designs *phewww
 

 































My chinese new year's nails
Wanted some red nails for CNY but all the nail design which i searched online are not-so-lovely lol
And I watched elleandish aka Janelle's youtube videos before
She did a mickey mouse inspired nails. Super cute and so lovely right?
I did this nearly midnight I think. I was super tired after cleaning the house for CNY.
I didn't wait each coat dry completely then I start the other coat. And super bad was I didn't wait them dry then I straight away go to bed because I really damn tired. 
The next day I woke up and saw my mickeymouse face spoiled :(
Quite sad but many people said this nail design was pretty nice. So okay lah ! Haha
After few days then I changed design again. LOLL
Because Valentine's day is coming. So I tried to do something more 'love~' lol
This design also saw from weibo. :) Imma copy-cat ! XD


 I changed a little from the actual one. This picture seriously look-like-a-pro. Lols
I also did a failed valentine's nail so just skipped that. xD


































Dream catcher nails. Copied from cutepolish (youtuber).
This design made me think about The heirs ~ awwww Lee minho ! :D

I'm doing a new nail design nao. Will be a tutorial for you guys :) 
Hope it's work ! :)
Have a nice day everyone ~ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment