Monday, February 21, 2011

21 / 02




















Date my dear cheryl hang to jusco
What to do just two of us?
Of course go K box ! :)
Cheryl came my house around 1.15pm
Wait my mum come and fetch us
We reach there and go Mac'd
How long we dint go eat mac'd together. I miss my tuition kaki. :(
Help my dad to renew popular card then straight to K box.
I hate k box register need ic card. Omg. The gweng face ! >< !




















Concentrate singing. Lol



















Who is this ? Lol. Actually i used pig head to cover her face
but seems like not respect her . HAHAHAAHAHA
i really want to use piggy to cover her because it is so cute. HAHAAHAHA !
At last i choose panda panda panda.... Dont angry. HAha :D















Is it so cutey ? Cheryl's necklace.
Already took the webside to buy some accesories.
I like many of it but half of it also out of stock.
Just can wait now. Bought an owl necklace too :)
Later bank in :)) wee wee !





























I love the decorations in the room.




















End !

No comments:

Post a Comment