Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Choice



















Super duper long time dint come here and update my blog. But no one will care and see it. So just let it be :)
But still have to ask : how are you guys ? Anythings to share ?
Since after Spm, Im keep worrying about my future and the cam*(i really dont feel want to write this word)
What i hope to happen, always wont happen ...
I was hope not to go since very long time ago.
But reality made me felt down and sad.
Prepared everythings to go,cry everyday,feel lonely,homesick,busy,start to adapt all of it ...
At last, because of somethings ... Im back !
Should i happy or worry again ? I nonstop worrying about that. Im scare
Four days memories are a nightmare for me. Im not independent , i had seriously homesick
All i want just stay together with my family. Yea i love my family.
I just hope not to go anymore ! Please help. Dont let me feel dissapointed again !
Oh cheeeerrr ! I have to be happy,right ?
My horoscope - cancer 's
characteristic . 情緒變化無窮
Yeah yeah im worrying spm result too. What should i study after take my result?
My result sure worst and terrible , okay ? I lazy , okay ?
Buhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh When my nightmares are going dissapear in my life ? :(

Say somethings happy :D
I bought pants and necklace on net.
Yeah yeah ~ My mum also follow me to buy those accesories. Hahaha.
And maybe will go to Kayelle this friday. But haven comfirm yet.
I had a long time no travelling. :)
I want to know some IT course 's information. Who can help ? Utar kampar dont have this course right ?
If my result is good, IT course is my first choice i think.
If my result is not good,Make up i will choose. Actually i really feel want to learn this. But i knew many people will not support me for this choice.
Next week, i think i will know my choice ? (question mark because i dont really comfirm that)
Sorry,i need to be tough and independent right ? :)
I can do it . Support me. Put a smile :) or a big smile :D !
Love you guys .
I miss my friends !

1 comment:

  1. On 12th and 13th of february(saturday and sunday)..there is an open day at UTAR Kampar..u can go and take a look(:good luck(:

    ReplyDelete