Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Artworks

Artworks which i have done. Sorry im still not very good in drawing but i will try to improve it :)
The first drawing i done last year. I dint draw since Im form3 so look bad la this drawing.

Scorpion xD I knew not look alike -.- 
Oh ya. I used wrong effect to capture these few pictures == 

 Horse. 


Roses 

Teacher taught us to draw shadow


Weird egg. LOLS. 


My school shoe. I used half day to draw it. When im drawing, i keep thinking why I want to buy this kind of shoes. So hard to draw ==

This one so difficult to draw. My mum asked me to draw it slowly and patiently. 
At last, its done ! :) But not perfect. 




These for my STPM art project. 
First time use acrylic. First time drawing on canvas.
Very nice experience. Big big thanks for my art teacher :) .

Eye 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
   

No comments:

Post a Comment