Friday, December 14, 2012

Memories

I have been study in this school for 7 years.
Maybe for others people, it's just a little tiny school or maybe some people dont even know where is it
For me, its a place where had many many super nice memories and I think this is a good school
I met many new friends and also met some super nice and funny teacher here
Time flies very fast. I have finished my form 6 life. One and a half year.
Tough but sweet. 
12.12.12. We finished exam on this sweet date. Never forget. 
After exam, rain heavily. I thought to capture every corner of the school but i dont have the chance.
 








  



Look at the sky













Our class room just right there 














We will pass through here every school day. Its the most excited time to pass through here. Why? Because that time finish school la. LOLS






















The way going to our classroom. Bestie infront. Hy went home :(






















 The door of our classroom. Made by our classmate. Simple but memorable :)













This is the scene which we will never see again. Going home after school :')






















The day after our last paper























Unit pengurusan Pra-U. Okay also can known as information board of form 6. Lols
Our result always stick at there one. Everytime got new result stick at there. Some of the student include me always like omg omg omg our result came out and is sticking at there omg omg.
Why? Very shame to let people see my result la. Lols. Now our result no longer stay at there since next year. I will miss that :(
 Everytime PMR,SPM,AND STPM also can see this board. Lols. 
I hope this best memories will not become blur like this picture ==

Fight for our future :)
 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment