Friday, March 15, 2013

Lets finish it

I still got few pictures of CNY.
That day after gathering with ma bestie, I went to my mum's friend house to 'bai tian gong' (IDK what it call in english'
I still remember last year I was following ma sis to her friend's house 'bai tian gong'. After reached home, I vomit. So suffer. Its like 2 hours I will vomit once. Really feel want to die that time. Everyone slept so dead and only I suffer alone. No body bother me at all -.- so pity. Im not drunk. I think I had food poisoning.

This year 'bai tian gong' was fun for me. Take lotsa pictures of fireworks



















I combined all together. Really beautiful right ? So love : )
No self loving picture that night. Too tired to take. Lols

Pictures below taken when went to mum's friends gathering
 Self loving picturesss. LOLS

#OOTD (Outfit of that day)





















Top and bottom also from pasar. I feel like I'm a auntie. Like to buy clothes at pasar.
But you know what. Only RM10 leh. Don't buy then stupid ><
Quality not bad. Cutting also very good. 
How wonderful is this world. LOLS





















This ring I bought from Genting
I think the price also at RM10. LOLS.

Finished my CNY posts. Phewww
I think I had nothing to post again after all these CNY posts. LOLS
Have a nice day ~ :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment