Monday, April 22, 2013

Girls love

I hope my house next time have wardrobe like these.
Every girls dream room loll






























And sure also with this 

Every girl wants to become like this














































































No girls hate beauty stuff right
So now i want to introduce some good stuff to you girls (and boys who have a girlfriend. Can buy for your mum too actually lolll)
So what im going to introduce ?  
Its GIRL ACCESSORIES ! 
I love online shopping always. Cause always can grab nice and cheap stuff
Now im going to introduce a super nice accesories online shop for you !
Its .....
A Fashion Story !!!
Some people might know this online shop  
Its really have lotsa nice accessories for girls. * Full of loves
If i'm a millionare, I really will buy all the accessories from afashionstory !
What the important things a online shop must have ? 
NICE STUFF, PRICE CHEAP / AFFORDABLE AND NICE SERVICE
You know some online store just really have a very bad services wtf
Last time i ordered some clothes from a xx online store
: NO/LATE REPLY MESSAGE
: BAD QUALITY CLOTHING
: NO BALANCE SEND BACK
Seriously BAD SERVICES !
But afashionstory is totally different with this xx online store
Every message i sent for them, they sure will reply asap.
No matter how trouble am I. I used to ask many questions if i buy things online.
Everyone scare get bad stuff right. Sure will ask many questions.
But June always so patient to reply all my questions and very very good manners !
How can I don't like them ! I love this online store a lots. 
Afashionstory always have discount one and now got reward points somemore. 
So freaking good ><
All the comments from their customers are good
No people will complain one


  

This is only few of it. if you want more proof,I will give the link to you after all of these.

Lately they have added this corner








God am I dreaming? Such that cheap but full of goodies inside. Im going to faint
I have saved some accessories pictures from afashionstory and combined them together




Necklaces,bracelets/bangles,earrings and rings and even more other accessories on afashionstory
How can you girls dont love these? I love these ! 
Seriously I love to buy necklace,bracelet to myself and earrings for my mum. loll
All the accessories i bought are really nice,unique and cheap !
I saw some shopping mall sell same accessories so freaking expensive and afashionstory sell so cheap.
One more important thing, I love it most is
this. They will note that the light gold will rusts easily and some accessories had some tiny flaw they also will note one.
No like others online store, the stuff will rusts easily and they also will tell you that is stainless steel or will not rusts one == wtf
After bought then know really piss me off
So afashionstory will tell you all the things we have to know. 
NO LIES, GOOD SERVICE, GOOD MANNERS, GOOD STUFF !
That's what we (online shopper) want !

If you really interest with their stuff, click HERE !    
And this post end up with this colourful bangles ! ♥ !



     

              

No comments:

Post a Comment