Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Before CNY

What to do before Chinese New Year?
SHOPPING OF COURSE !
What I do before Chinese New year? 
Shopping too but also I have dyed my hair and houseworkssssss







































 I forget what color I dyed. I think copper brown plus a little bit gold ?
But the result came out was upper hair more gold and my lower hair part more like my hair color before
If Im not wrong the hair stylist put lots of color on my upper hair part so result came out like this
But I still satisfied the result cause I bought groupon one.
First time try to book groupon for dying my hair. Like CHALLENGE ACCEPTED ! lols
My mum and sis all asked : Wa so CHEAP.. Good or not.. Later spoil your hair.... blablabla
LOLS !

ONLINE SHOPPING ! So many cheap cheap stuff.
What I bought this time, Quality all SO GOOD one !
So happy with it. Cant stand for online shopping cheap and nice quality stuff.




































CNY need to have a pair of new shoes. Seriously I hate to buy things so rush.
I bought this shoes few days before CNY. I went to find new shoes alone. 90% of the shops not yet open, I already sat there and wait them open.I went there quite early also and I felt so weird but also excited. Lols
This pair of shoes I bought just AM AM HOU for my foot. So still got abit pain if I walk fast

This year quite hard to find nice clothes so I only buy few clothes :( Sad !
All cheap tops are chiffon. Im enough having chiffon top. :S
But at last I also had one
Bought one top and high waist pants from Johor. 2 for RM 50. 
Because of this i find so hard only can find 2 clothes suit for me. My mum,sis and nephew already so BU NAI FAN liao. Lols
Another high waist pant from pasar ONLY RM 10 ! QUALITY DAMN GOOOOODD !
And also a pretty nice top also from pasar ONLY RM 12. omfg. 

These are all the clothes I bought for this CNY. SO LESS !
Last time when Im still a kid, CNY time I think I got more than 10 new clothes one.
Now ? : S

MOST IMPORTANT THINGS TO DO BEFORE CNY IS HOUSEWORK !
Ohhhhh ~ Im like doing housework nonstop everyday before cny
Paint the wall,wash the floor,mop the floor,wipe the window,wash the car...............................................

Okay stop my useless bilibala post. Will post more CNY post when Im free !



No comments:

Post a Comment