Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

WARNING : THIS POST CONTAIN LOTSA MY SELF-LOVING PICTURES. IF DONT LIKE, PLEASE CLICK TOP RIGHT 'X' BUTTON NOW. THANKYOU !














My Valentine's nail. #NOTD

Hang out with ma besties on valentine's day. Pei and I became a super high voltage light bulb. Lols
#foreveralone
I was so rushing to finish housework in the morning cause I started my housework on 12pm.
And hang-out time is 2pm.
Luckily at last I can finished all the housework but hang-out time delay. lol
So its camho time !
Warning again. If don't want to see my selfloving picture, exit immediately ! LOLSSS































V's day Aeon was full of couples and I saw sho many colourful hairs o.O
We watched 西遊 . It was late when we start watching.
 
So scary at the beginning. omggg
The super huge-giant-fish want to eat the lil girl. Its really freak me out. I not dare to watch and keep covering my eyes. And also the baby almost eaten by the huge-giant-fish. *heartache*at that moment.
Just keep omg omg omg. Luckily baby was safe at last. *phewww*
There so many funny scenes so can cover the scary-ness.
猪刚鬣 is so handsome and oily. LOLS !

I love this song so much and the scene too. She is so pretty !
I copy some funny sentences of this movie from baidu. Really *Laugh out loud* >< wtf
- “小姐要不要帮忙?”“要。”“怎么帮?”“滚!”
- 我是空虚公子,不是肾虚,我是肾虚,不,不是我肾虚,我肾虚公子。
- 我嘴吃这个鹅腿但是我心没有。你嘴上说不爱但你的心爱。
- 你看我干嘛,我他妈还能去那儿?!
- 师妹,请不要只盯着我的容颜,我会认为你是个很肤浅的人
- 孙悟空:“从南天门砍到蓬莱东路,砍了三天三夜,眼睛都没眨一下!”陈玄奘:“你眼睛不干吗?”孙悟空:“我TM说我杀人不眨眼,你TM问我眼睛干不干?”
- 渔妇:“你死过老公吗?我问你死没死过老公?!”陈玄奘:“大姐,你相信我,我真没死过老公!”
Suddenly feel want to watch it again because of these funny scenes !

#OOTD
















#AOTD

No comments:

Post a Comment