Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Family gathering

On CNY, I love family gathering the most. For me, nothing important than my family ♥
My bro's girlfriend came back so my sis decided to eat plus gathering at Tualang
Seafood yumyum. The prawns SO BIG SIZE ! 

Eat non-stop on cny. Become more fatter right now omfg
At night, we had our dinner gathering again. lols

































Ma nephew ♥ 
He's wearing the shirt which I bought for him.
Ben 10 lover... last time. Now DORAEMON ! So changed to buy him lotsa DORAEMON stuff. lol

After dinner, went to sis house chitchat a while.
Cause ma sis and lil baby didn't come out for dinner. I miss the lil baby so much althought I just saw him yesterday
He MAD CUTE. I cannot tahan his cuteness. ♥ lols

#OOTN 

   
    















I super love this necklace !
Top from K2. Mummy bought for me. Thankyou so much ♥
Bracelet from ma sis. She gave it to me a long time ago. 

#FOTD

































I'm so lazy to use meituxiuxiu make my face smaller.
Accept the fact. I had a apple face.
I just made my skin smooth and fair. Lols. Edit is the best ! xD

#useless
Changed my hairband to bracelet. lols
Not bad not bad. 

Seriously want to DIY something. But no idea what should I do.
Any idea ?

No comments:

Post a Comment