Thursday, February 14, 2013

First day of CNY


































Ma look on Chor Yat !
I thought to make ombre nails on CNY eve but failed
That time I super tired cause the whole day nonstop doing housework





















Make a trial ombre nail
I still tweet it and asking people which one nicer
Result is no body bother my tweet at all -.- cause my twitter so less followers. LOLS !
So after that i changed my nail to CNY nail ( red and gold )
Ma nails so CNY feel ~ Love it and super easy to make. Color also very fast dry.

On the first day, I woke up super early to prepare myself.
I make up need use very long time one. But that day I finished my makeup around 40 mins I think.
Normally i use 1 hour to finish my makeup one. Cause after makeup, I still have to touch up the makeup again and check wherever not nice .... Lols.
After all the bilibala things, AS USUAL, Children have to 'zam cha' to parents 
Our Family's traditional. Did your family have this traditional too?
Then you have to say all nice nice words/sentences la.
Normally I also say to my mum 'Gong Hei Fatt Choi, pretty and young always....blablabla
My bro and sis always wish my mum find more money then I will add one more sentence ' THEN GIVE US MORE MONEY !' hahahahahaha

 












This year got special angpau from ma mum. Lol ! 
But no win. XD No luck. ><

ALSO AS USUAL, have our breakfast at Indian vegetarian restaurant then go temple to pray
Im be a maid again to take care the two super active nephew. omfg
Go here and there plus the weather was so hot. Made me so angry on that day
SUPER PAISEH one -.-
Meet ma relatives ! I mad love to meet all of them one. All also very funny and talkative.
The most important is this year got so many BABIES to play with !
ALL MAD CUTE ! cant tahan with that. Lol

After temple, take pictures in the car with ma nephew while waiting my sis to buy somethings

He is super lovely and good manners one. 
THUMBS UP !

































I bought him a set of Doraemon and Doraemon earset.
This one yellow color one, his mum called her as his girlfriend
He keep put his girlfriend beside me when Im self shooting. -.-
Chor Yat normally nothing to do and only stay at home one.

Used a damn high speed to finish this post cause i SUPER TIRED. *yawn and eye blur-ing*
Good night and sweet dreams everyone ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment