Wednesday, March 16, 2011

110311 night time

Hey guys. Do you love my background music? Because you loved me by Celine Dion.

Actually blog one article really need a very long time. Cuz need to edit picture,edit words and flash back the memories.
Its kinda hard to flash back for me. I really like an old woman. I can forget what i want to say next after i do somethings. example : Drink water or sign in facebook or ... whatever

Talk abit about japan. Just pray for them if you cant do anythings,okay? I saw today newspaper,one small picture is about a 4months baby girl safe after tsunami and she did not eat anythings in three days. How could she do that? Thats a miracle. She is so cutey. Baby girl,you are so clever and tough. Thanks god ! Save earth. Plants more... Okay my house was really like a jungle. Lolx. Freaking many many many plants. Greennnnnnnnnnnn.

Come back come back.
On the way to subang,the Ktm so freaking funny.
It stopped half way. Idk why. And i saw alot of rubbish beside the road or between the grass. I saw that when im in the train also. The rubbish still burning. Hmmm. It is call burn? Got smoke but no fire. Lol. Maybe the weather is too hot.
When we reached subang,was raining that time. Two days at Kl also damn heavy rain. Buhhhhhhhhhhh
My bro reached there and waiting for us. Finally reach subang, the feeling was just too good and comfortable.
Cuz i stand in the Ktm for the whole way to subang. Tired lah come on. The Ktm keep on shaking. Pening betul.

We went for lunch in a simple restoran. I ordered a bowl of 饺子手工面. Sound heard so great. The taste... Omg killed me. I scolded by my mum and bro. Cuz i wasted that bowl of meeeeeeee.
My nephew want to eat mcdonald pepsi nugget. Freaking noisy. Then his mum really brought him to mcdonald to dabao. == faint faint !
He took a frenchfries for my bro. Dont think he is so good boy. He just took a black color frenchfries for my bro.
And said that : this one very nice ! *clap hand* He is really clever !
At last,he gave us one nugget each. Left two more,he took one smaller nugget for my bro and he ate the bigger one. Hahahaha. Kinda faint right. He is naughty boy.

We went to Empire hotel to find my jiefu.




















The environment looks good. 3 Star hotel.
Coffeebean,ole-ole bali and many cafe at there.
















































The room so nice. 12 floor. Freaking high.
But the toilet door cant lock one :( And inside the toilet got the aircon upthere. Omg freaking cold. FREEZING.
What for put a aircon in the toilet. ==
After bath, sure is my makeup time.
My bro went to do somethings,so we stay in the hotel.
Every people doing nothin at there. I was taking picture at there. Non-stop. Hahaha !
Forgive me :(



























































































Im being fatter and fatter. What to do. Im lazy to on diet.
Let me speed to finish this article !
*edit again* Calm down now. No need speed. Let me continue of it :)




















湿奶油虾 i like the bun. Crispy outside and soft inside. Yummy. Thumbs up !















I dont know what is this. call 'hor'?? Feel geli. I dont like to eat.















Vegetables.
















Char siew. my favourite.




















Crab rice. Crab yummy !
















Restoran Siusiu ! Got dishes call 忘不了 and 梅兰我爱你 = =
HAHA !
Super tired after that. My eyes red because of i wore the contact lens for whole day long. :(
Went back to my aunty's house. My mum and I slept over there and my sis slept at hotel.
I cant sleep well that night. I roll here and there on the bed until 5 somethings am !
Terrible. Idk why i cant sleep even though im freaking tired.

120311 article tomorrow will be continue. Stay tuned. Love !

No comments:

Post a Comment