Monday, March 21, 2011

120311 part one

Hey my blog mood in on ! 
Lets share somethings i watched today.
Dream high special concert full
Click on this link. You can watch the full special concert of dream high.

Okay. Im going to talk about my kl trip day two.
I cant sleep well on day one night. I really dont know why.
Woke up on 9 somethings in the morning. I really hope to sleep more a while.
We waited my queen sister until 11 somethings. We feel super duper freaking hungry.
But guess that what we eat in the early morning? Is bak kut teh !
My cousin's car is Audi ! Is Audi ! Ohmygod. Last time i saw a picture of pink Audi car. Really awesome.
But thats freaking expensive yea. :(
My lil king nephew said that he want to sleep in the car. But i sit my bro's car. I very regret why i dont sit together with them >< Is Audi !
I think there must be call road bak kut teh. There have 10 somethings bak kut teh shop i think. Really crazy.
Share my meal , picture go !
















Do you feel hungry now ? :D I feel want to eat again now. 
But i feel Ipoh's bak kut teh more delicious. 
















This is so little, so cutey 
Do you know how much is this meal? 
RM111 ! 
So freaking expensive. 
The lil king asked us : fai fai cui cui.
Why? Cuz he want to sit Audi car. Hahahaha. 
But my cousin want to go golf club. 
When he know that he cant sit it, he shock and ask us go where.
He was so dissapointed. Hahaha. Freaking funny !

Tomorrow continue again.  Sorry. The laptop freaking lag :(
Hard to upload those pictures.
Sleep well guys. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment