Tuesday, March 15, 2011

110311 Day time






















Really dont have the mood to blog this few days. Kill me !
Im feeling not well now. Is monthly lil red's fault . Lateeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Okay im having meal now. Cuz im feeling dizzy and cold. Omfg. Have to eat somethings.

Back to the topic.

My sis,mother,nephew and I were going to Kl last friday.
We went back Ipoh another day. Feel so funny? Just go for one day. For syok. blablabla
Okay. We kinda late on that day. Idk why. Prepared all the things before. But still busying to prepare to check on that day. Maybe my nephew is with us. Need to check all his things and my sister freaking slow. ==
We had our breakfast around 10 o'clock. Train start on 11.15am. Went home and check our luggage.
Called taxi. Long time no sit on taxi. Lolx.
Super duper fast the taxi reached our house. And my sister still busying her things. The driver keep asking us why so slow
Suddenly i think about our washed clothes still in the washing machine. I told my mum then 'fly' inside my house.
Take all the clothes and put inside the basket. Then 'fly' back outside and 'fly' into the taxi.
My mum told me the driver just now start to drive and leave cuz he thought just my mum and nephew go to the train station.
Luckily my mum stopped him faster. Lol. Who's fault ? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
But we reached train station damn early laaaaaaaaaa. Who's fault again? Lol
My nephew freaking excited and keep asking us to go inside the train. That time we still finding where should we sit.
He want to sit 'cuh cuh train' or thomas,whatever. Actually one of the reason we go to kl for one day is my nephew scold my sister why dont bring him to sit train together last time. Then my sister really bring him to sit train. Omg. Blissful right?
That time was my first time to sit train lo. Okay okay. I knew this is very outdate. Forgive me :(

Pictures do the talk. Lets go














Ipoh railway station
. *Picture saved from google.*
This building very special and beautiful. But i heard my mum said the hotel in this building demolish soon.
Hmmmm. I use google translate to find the word demolish. Am i using the correct word?
















You can see he is so happy. Hahaha .He also want to carry a bag like us. Naughty boy.




















He is very happy.
















I can watch tom and jerry. The tv just infront of me. Freaking happy.
:) Hmmmm. Tom and jerry are cutey. I love the mouse.
















This high heel shoe is very comfortable to wear. My bro bought for me when chinese new year. Thankew.
I walked for a long time also wont feel pain. Thumbs up !















Nice view :)



















Ignore me. See the naughty boy face. Lol !

The train keep on shaking. Once i stand up feel freaking dizzy. :S
Why i stand up so stupid? Of course i want to go toilet lahhhhhhhhhhh. If not for dance meh.
Shaking shaking shaking baby ~ Buhhhhhhhhhhh. = =
*Skip*
We reached kl central around 1.30pm.















We were finding the KTM ticket counter. We have to go to subang.
















When waiting the ktm, im feeling nervous.
Dont know why. Hmmmmm. Maybe last time i went to kl with my mum. When i step in the lrt ( im the first one of my mum and relatives to go inside the lrt) then bell rang and the door closed. Is freaking scary. My mum them haven get into the lrt also. Really scare until i want to say f word. NONONO. is dont know what to say.
Luckily i know the way back and i had a handphone. And luckily im not a child that time.
so now im scare to listen the sound before the door close. I will ask people to walk faster,faster get into it.
My naughty nephew said this train (means ktm) not nice one. Just now that one nice. & Mummy why so many person one? & Ah yi hold that one lah. Later you fall down. & Ah yi you sit down lah & Mummy i want ah yi.
Omg. He talked alot alot alot alot and non-stop. faint. I also hope to sit. but the Ktm fulled of people.
This is Kl life. Scary.

Okay. I think i have to stop here. This article kinda long.
Write for the night time tomorrow or tonight.
Have a nice day. Save earth :) Peaceful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment