Tuesday, March 22, 2011

120311 part two

Good morning. Is time to post part two. :)
After having our breakfast, we went to Sunway Pyramid.
There was freaking big. I saw Topshop at there. I thought to go shop after that. 
But very unlucky, i cant find back the Topshop. :'( so freaking sad.
My mum said god dont want let me shopping buy things. 
Oh my topshop. 

















Wow. see what is this? Super super super colourful and wonderful. I love it. But i dint go to play it,my nephew them did. Ouch so sad

















Once see this,then sure know here is sunway pyramid. Lols. I saw a lil girl was learning at there. So freaking cute. She seems so pity cause the trainer seems so strict.
Mum and I walked around,walked up and down. So freaking big. Cant even finish walk. I bought two nail color.One is brown and another one is light blue. I find this light blue color for so long time :( Now i found it. So freaking happy.
  
Bought it at etude house. How was it? :)

Lets picture do the talk now
Tutti Frutti



First time make it. So ugly. Hahaha. But taste so good ! Thumbs up.
Very expensive. If eat for everyday, i think i really will bankrap.
Thanks for my jiefu. He paid for it. Rm10.05 :O !
You can choose whatever fruit,choc,nut,coco and sweet yourself. You know. Had gummy bear there ! 
I think to try it. But here already charge rm10.05. If i add it, i dont know how much is it. REGRET ! ><

Next
龜苓膏  


When i saw this, i think about 十八銅人
Idk why. Lols. Tired until crazy already. HAHAHA !
I dont eat much. Already very tired that time. Somemore keep worrying my lil red. :(
Girls so pity you know ? 

And what about next? Come lets see picture.













Guess who is this? 
Is Nicholas Teo ! Im feeling crazy but my mum more crazy than me. Hahaha.
He is so handsome and freaking thin. OMG OMG OMG !
Sorry. Very blur is this picture. Cuz i want snap Nicholas teo picture. Hahaha.
See those people. I wonder why no body clap hand and shout when see those artist. 
If for other country,will shout until sore throat,right? That day at there, the sound just like very little little.
Shout for 'WOOOOOOOOO ~' also very softly. Why?? == faint really.

Hmmmm. We waited for my bro until around 4pm.
We still have to go back ipoh.
Raining heavily outside.
Mum and I lost. We cant find back the entrance. ==
But i saw topshop when i was rushing go back. Sad :(

See. Really heavy rain. Cant have our lunch also.
So we went to buy some bread. That cake shop made many delicious cake and soft soft bread. 
Thumbs up again. Famous shop. 
We went back to aunty's house for take out luggage.
Kenji. My cousin's dog.
Just finish spa. So clean and cute. See the ribbon? Lol.
Dog can have spa now. So good. I also haven spa before. Hahaha. 
Okay forget about it. Im a human.
On the way going back Ipoh. I keep on sleeping. Cause i really felt so tired. What to do? :(
Reached Ipoh around 8 o'clock at night. So freaking late yea.
We have our meal at dont know what shop.
I just can say is freaking XXXXXXXX nice to eat.
Maybe im tired that time,cant eat much. Dont feel want to it. 
No need to share about the meal. Just let it gooooooooooooooooooo.

Hey guys. Tomorrow is Wednesday. We all are feeling nervous and scare now.
Tomorrow our SPM result is coming out. CRY CRY CRY :'(
Please ! Im going to cry. I knew i will take a stupid freaking bad worst terrible result. No A's No B's. 
What to do? Going to die? ACCEPT IT ! but i cant do that. :( Help me. 
Im worrying alot of things. I think i will heart attack one day. Or like Nina in Black swan. I will crazy soon.
Let my life be happy . Let me be happy ! Thanks god. Please help us ! Oh ~ :'(

Okay have a nice day also.
You all are the best ! :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment